Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gnombies -The Zombie Gnomes

Attack of the Gnombies
Mini Gnombie (Pre-order) - Click Image to Close
The Gnombies are coming! The Gnombies are coming! Coming October 7, 2011, that is.
Pre-order your very own zombie gnome today at thegnombies.com.
Regular-size Gnombies are 20" tall by 14" wide, and a mini size gnome zombie is 6" tall. Gift certificates, stickers and t-shirts are available as well.



You may also enjoy my previous posts about skeleton gnomes (click here and here to view them)

16 comments:

  1. OMG! That's awesome!!! I'd seen these in one of the katrillion catalogs I get, but I didn't know they had their own website. I love the one with the blood all over it. That is too funny!!! Another brilliant find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Courtney: They look like they would be in Design Toscano's catalogue, but I think this particular design, at least, is new. I'm just guessing, because they are doing pre-orders.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...